Optim’s cutting edge positive change program “Thrive” combines the latest research and evidence-based interventions with pragmatism and a deep commercial awareness. The program consists of 8 unique experiential sessions to be delivered over a 4-month period for non-intact teams across organisations. It is designed to help improve the overall experience of work in a way that drives greater performance impact, and contributes positively to individual and collective well-being.
Core topics covered throughout the program include:
- The science and pillars of well-being
- Leveraging core strengths and values
- Shifting attention and mindsets
- Cultivating Mindfulness
- Developing stronger relationships
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Building resilience
- Finding meaning at work and in life
- Increased employee motivation, commitment and retention.
- Enhanced productivity through deeper engagement.
- Improved physical and mental health.
- A greater capacity for individuals to deal with change and uncertainty.
- A more collaborative and innovative approach to work.
- Reduced absenteeism, presenteeism and turnover.
Who is it suitable for?
This is a program that all employees could benefit from. Specifically, it would be valuable to those individuals who are looking to:
- Help change the game at work and find innovative ways to have a more meaningful impact.
- Develop new practices for improving psychological wellbeing and reducing stress.
- Be more engaged at work and in life.
- Discover greater clarity around their role and career.
- Build stronger connections at work and beyond.
- Create more balance and perspective around what really matters.