Optim’s executive assessments provide individuals and organisations with deep insights around unique behavioural characteristics, including: preferences and styles; distinctive strengths; key development themes; blind spots; values, and career aspirations.
We offer two variations outlined below:
|Full Executive Assessment||Brief Executive Assessment|
|Online psychometric assessments||Online psychometric assessments|
|3.5-hour biographical interview||2.5-hour session|
|Tailored executive development report||Self-directed reflection process|
|1.5-hour feedback session||1 hour feedback session|
|1 hour development planning session||1 hour development Planning session|
- An opportunity to stop, reflect, take stock and plan in an increasingly busy world.
- Greater self-insight around underlying drivers, strengths and development themes.
- Deeper awareness of an individual’s impact on those with whom they work.
- Understanding of how values and motivators influence success.
- Objective, independent and constructive feedback and support.
- Deeper understanding about what brings personal meaning and purpose.
- Clarity around future career and broader life aspirations and goals; as well as the development of a plan to support the achievement of these goals.
- Greater awareness of leadership potential.
Who is it suitable for?
Optim’s assessments would benefit anyone that is looking to develop a deeper level of self-awareness and clarity around future opportunities. They are of particular relevance for individuals looking to:
- Better understand future potential (strengths and derailers).
- Determine the next step in their career.
- Develop a more nuanced understanding of their impact on others.
- Successfully undertake a transition in their career or life.
- Get back on track after difficulty or a significant set-back.